Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Because I represent Job after the reconstruction

Because PR is subjective and we all believe in a spiritual realm and claim a God of some sort....I post I state I declare because we all are God's creations to prove there is a living God powerful and Almighty and why HE allows us to pass through this earth is to save to touch to make a difference from the bottom up....All suffer all are predestined in their declared form before coming to earth AS Apostol Sergio Enriquez said we are living beings and in progression I did not get/understand Apostol Luis Sr Ponce or Kuty Ponce.  The only thing I know is that they asked 'me' to leave the church during divorce proceedings to allow Pasadena;Aveda;Rusnak to rescue and how they did it is proprietary to all involved to prove the supernatural;spiritual through 'karinsita' spiritual daughter of Dr. Othoniel Rios Paredes handed down to Apostol Sergio and Leti Enriquez given to "me' as director/founder of USA and Canada....

karin spencer - Google Search


No comments: